The practice is delighted to report that through its federation Lea Valley Health Ltd it has secured funding to run a pilot with MyCognition for six months.
The programme is designed to improve the cognitive health of those patients with Long Term Conditions.
MyCognition has developed a leading digital platform that enhances cognitive fitness through a structured programme of insight, assessment and training. Its App is NHS and ORCHA approved and CE marked.
With over 18,000 user cases and six years of published clinical research the App, suitable for all ages and genders, is accessible on Android
and iOS devices.
MyCognition provides a Comprehensive Digital Assessment App, MyCQ
- Takes 15 minutes compared lengthy standard tests
- Clinically validated against gold standard tests
- Delivers immediate cognitive function scoring
- A fun, interactive, easy to use video game
- Adapts to users MyCQ data to provide personalised cognitive training
- Takes 15 minutes a day to train five cognitive domains, with more intensity on those with greatest need
- Clinically proven results in 12 weeks
- Helps users to make informed choices about their overall well-being; with advice on exercise, nutrition, sleep, and so on